Searching...
30 November 2013

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity
Click to purchase

Love it!

By Hesiquia Sylvester
I love my fitbit. The one I have currently is my second one, because I lost my first one somehow. I emailed Fitbit and they sent me a new one! Anyway, I like the way it syncs and how it can be combine it with MyFitnessPal. As soon as my fitbit syncs, MyFitnessPal is updated, so I always have an accurate measure of how many calories I'm consuming and burning. Battery lasts about 5 days, and its easy to charge. My fitbit is light and comfortable, I don't take it off!

Details

  • Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
  • Monitor how long and well you sleep
  • Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
  • LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
  • Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (includes large and small wristbands)
  • *Syncs directly to select iOS and Android devices, see FAQs below for compatible devices
Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.4 x 8.2 inches ; 0.3 ounces
Shipping Weight: 4 ounces 
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Origin: Imported (China)
ASIN: B00BGO0QEO
UPC: 898628002656
Item model number: FB401SL
Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars  
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49 in Health & Personal Care

Click here to see more details, Tecnology!

 
Back to top!